Monday, April 09, 2007

Aint this pretty...

I suppose I don't have to report about my change of character in Maya's birthday as it would all have been reported by Bandar 360 (By the way, again Happy Birthday to Maya, and also... I didnt forget... only late... Happy Belated Birthday to my "mentor" Mardi all the way in London) So, let me go a tangent to something pretty!!!

While waiting for Bak and his top models to appear on a Sunday for fitting before Maya's big day.. I decided to take pictures of pretty things, and all created by our very own Bakri....










Apart from flowers, the one I also admire is the painting of Lemons....

Ofcourse, me being "kiasu" wouldnt miss a chance of getting a painting lesson from the maestro himself and as a result.... here's my very own masterpiece... ta-da....










No comments: