Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Cheer

?It has been a quiet Christmas compared to last year when my family and I celebrated Christmas in Singapore, which was followed by much partying with friends, also in Singapore.... But what was more important was that I celebrated it with the most important people in my life, my family and friends, although some of my friends are away overseas... Big Hi to PP, Chil, Zam, Little Sophia, Sheryl....
Here are some snap shots of was it was like celebrating Christmas in Brunei...


Our prego mother, Nor Sharon and her hubby, Jefri. Sometimes I wonder which one is pregnant.... hehe...

Before you start wondering, no, its not wine, only sparkling grape juice...






Even Kimmy our Balinese girl, although allegately got bitten by a monkey, had the holiday cheer in her...






Here's our Christmas tree this year, and its real and from our garden!!!




My nephews were so excited with their pressie that they ripped it in 2 seconds!!





Best of all, here are some of my fantastic pressies!!!





No comments: