Sunday, December 10, 2006

December Babies

I do apologise for my absence in updating my blog. With my recent venturing into the banking line, it has somewhat surprised me. Although this is only a part-time job as a Customer Service Adviser (CSA), I am beginning to grow into it. The staff has made me so welcomed, that, although it has been overwhelming, trying to learn everything from scratch, their friendliness made things easier and for me to blend in to a whole new environment.

But for this moment in time, I would like to wish all the December babies a very happy birthday with many many more to come. I hope I have not left out anyone in particular, and if I did, I am so sorry..... blame it on my age!!!


Happy Birthday to All!!




Ak Amal (Left)
Saifol Bahrin (Right)








Ahmad Jefri (Left)
Mrs Paula Mah (Right)




Yazid (Left)
Sheryl (Right)

No comments: