Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ode to the happy couples...

Weddings....ahhh...... a function I dread to go....
Its always the same.... If you are single, the same broken record will be playing.... "When is it you turn".... or, from the old folks... a more direct question of, "You know I don't have long to live.... when are you tying the knot...". And it doesn't end just there... even after you have gotten married, the next question that pops out is... "So, when are we expecting an addition to the family?" or, again from the old folks... "Got problem ah?? Why no children yet???".... what a laugh...
Still, its a obligation for us as an adult to celebrate the happy occasion be it friends or family.... but I must say, I do enjoy the celebration. Its a time to meet up with old friends and in my case, my colleagues...with the recent juicy gossips or rather.. updates...
This year alone, I have attend quite a few weddings of mostly friends and I would like to extend my sincere congratulations to all!!! The latest being Aida's wedding.... I am so happy for all of you and you can also tell how happy they are in these photos!!!

Yanti & Terence


Aida & Justin




No comments: