Sunday, July 15, 2007

Seen the end of a Rainbow??

I have....!!! Yes people, I am back!! The financial exam was a real toughy and I am not sure whether I made it to the passing mark or not. It has been known that on average, a person sitting for this exam will need to do it twice!!! Well....all I can do now is wait and see. If I don't do well or even pass, I am sure I will be very gutted and possibly be in tears... sob...

But anyhew.... could it be a sign for me?? Or does it carry any meaning?? The same day after the exam I saw the end of a rainbow... and I manage to get a snap shot of it... kinda faint but if you look close enough, you might see it!! Yes, the rainbow ends at Batu Satu, Jalan Tutong... hehe....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah... the exam... Back to those days... you were the teacher and I was the student.

Nevertheless, I hope that you will pass with flying colours!!! Don't give up, keep wishing upon the shinny stars... (the stars pressure eh...)